Graphics by Chris Ritter
Reblogging this again because it’s so important.
my self-esteem is like patrick stump’s voice it’s either high as fuck or lower than the pits of hell
Pros of dating me:
- You get to date me
Cons of dating me:
- Whichever cons are closest to us I guess maybe we could even cosplay together
a hoodie and underwear is all you really need to wear tbh
This is actually pissing me off. It has begun to ruin halloween for me knowing people don’t spell check. Things are massed produced in factories and sent out for sale to the public spelt spoopy, doo, and creppy. Like what the actual fuck. My computer even automatically changes spoopy to spooky. I mean, come on. The best holiday season and businesses don’t even care enough about it to spell check the items they’re gonna sell. Fuck this shit.
come on buddy wheres your smngfiehp cheer
For more posts like these, go visit psych2go
Psych2go features various psychological findings and myths. In the future, psych2go attempts to include sources to posts for the for the purpose of generating discussions and commentaries. This will give readers a chance to critically examine psychology.
IF YOU KISS MY COLLARBONES OR MY NECK I AM YOURS
PE doesn’t stand for physical education. it stands for public embarrassment
have you ever been sexually attracted to a voice
things i needed to hear in health class:
- puberty might make you squishier and its ok
- vaginas have a smell and it’s a ok
- all kinds of people with all kinds of bodies have gr8 sex
- genitals do not all look the same and variety is rad
- people have stretch marks sometimes
- people have pimples on their butts sometimes
- people have cellulite sometimes
- gender =/= sex
- sex =/= scary danger FEAR
- bodies aren’t scary or gross or sacred
- everything is ok
most private thing im willing to admit: im not good at estimating how much pasta is enough for one person
there’s a tool for that
I’m sorry, does that scale progress from a child to a HORSE?
OMG GET IT
IM SO HUNGRY
IM SO HUNGRY I COULD EAT A SMALL CHILD